FREE 2017 Federal & State Tax Returns for Filers w/ AGI Under $66k
This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking those links, helps keep this site free! Read Disclosure here.
H&R Block is offering FREE 2017 Federal and State Tax Return Filings for those with Adjusted Gross Income of $66,000 or less!
Even if you aren’t ready to do your taxes, grab this freebie now!!!
To get this HOT freebie:
- Create account at H&R Block and stay logged in
- Then go to UnitedWay.Org MyFreeTaxes
- Click the log in button (you will be re-routed to H&R Block)
- Start your returns
- Save & Exit if you aren’t ready.
- To complete log into H&R Block to continue.
- Throughout the filing process, you should see the MyFreeTaxes logo in the top left-hand corner. If you do not see it while entering your tax information, please exit. Go back to www.myfreetaxes.com, click File for Free, and click Log In again!
Note: Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) is income after 401K contributions or similar deductions.