FREE 2017 Federal & State Tax Returns for Filers w/ AGI Under $66k

This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking those links, helps keep this site free! Read Disclosure here.

FREE 2017 Federal

H&R Block is offering FREE 2017 Federal and State Tax Return Filings for those with Adjusted Gross Income of $66,000 or less!

Even if you aren’t ready to do your taxes, grab this freebie now!!!

To get this HOT freebie:

  1. Create account at H&R Block and stay logged in
  2. Then go to UnitedWay.Org MyFreeTaxes
  3. Click the log in button (you will be re-routed to H&R Block)
  4. Start your returns
  5. Save & Exit if you aren’t ready.
  6. To complete log into H&R Block to continue.
  7. Throughout the filing process, you should see the MyFreeTaxes logo in the top left-hand corner. If you do not see it while entering your tax information, please exit. Go back to, click File for Free, and click Log In again!

Note: Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) is income after 401K contributions or similar deductions.


Leave a Comment

More Deals You May Like: