Free tickets to Busch Gardens and Sea World for Florida First Responders
Busch Gardens Tampa and SeaWorld Orlando are honoring state of Florida first responders throughout September!
From Sept. 1-30, Florida’s first responders will receive one free admission to both parks. In addition to one complimentary admission, qualified first responders receive up to four special discounted tickets per park for friends and family for just $50 per ticket, a savings of 48% off general admission.
This special offer is valid for first responders in the state of Florida, including:
- All Florida Fire Rescue First Responders
- Florida Emergency Medical Services employees (EMT/EMS – not hospital employees)
- All Florida Police and Sheriff Officers
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission [field officers only (i.e. Game Wardens and other law enforcement officers)]
- Florida Forest Service (Forest Rangers only)
- Florida Park Service (Law Enforcement only)
- Department of Homeland Security (Law Enforcement Agents only)
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection – (Law Enforcement only)