- Bake your favorite cupcakes (any box mix will work).
- Let cupcakes cool completely.
- Make Buttercream icing. We used the recipe from the side of the Domino Confectioners Sugar box, but any recipe will work.
- Add green food coloring to the icing and mix until you have the desired color.
- Transfer green icing to a piping bag and use the grass tip (#233 Multi-Opening) to create the grass.
- We took toothpicks and put them in the bottom of the bunnies to help them stand up better.
- We used Reese’s Pieces Pastel Eggs, but you could use any kind of egg candy.
Amazon is also offering Up to 30% Off Select Wilton Cake Decorating Kits right now and several of these kits have the grass tip (#233). I love my Wilton kit!
If you do not have a cake decorating kit, you can use a medium size zipper bag. Just put the icing in the corner of the bag and cut a small piece of the corner off to pipe. You will not be able to create the grass, but they will still look cute!