Are you ready for Easter? These adorable cupcakes are fun and easy to make with the little ones. We made these with my nieces this weekend and they LOVED them! Have fun with them…
- Bake your favorite cupcakes (any box mix will work).
- Let cupcakes cool completely.
- Make Buttercream icing. We used the recipe from the side of the Domino Confectioners Sugar box, but any recipe will work.
- Add green food coloring to the icing and mix until you have the desired color.
- Transfer green icing to a piping bag and use the grass tip (#233 Multi-Opening) to create the grass.
- We took toothpicks and put them in the bottom of the bunnies to help them stand up better.
- We used Reese’s Pieces Pastel Eggs, but you could use any kind of egg candy.
Amazon is also offering Up to 30% Off Select Wilton Cake Decorating Kits right now and several of these kits have the grass tip (#233). I love my Wilton kit!
If you do not have a cake decorating kit, you can use a medium size zipper bag. Just put the icing in the corner of the bag and cut a small piece of the corner off to pipe. You will not be able to create the grass, but they will still look cute!