Back to School Apple Marshmallow Pops
When it comes to back to school time, I have always been a big fan of making up special little treats for the kids to take into school to share with their teachers and classmates. I wanted to come up with a really simple idea that didn’t require any cooking or baking at all, so I thought of the adorable little “Teacher’s Apple” Marshmallow Pops!
Marshmallow Pops are really common these days because well, what’s not to like…Marshmallows and chocolate!! Also, I think putting anything on a stick instantly makes it taste better, so let’s get into how to to make these really simple treats!
- Marshmallows (as many as needed)
- Red Candy Melts (1/2 cup – the whole bag, depending on how many pops you are making. 1/2 cup of candy melts covered about 6 marshmallow pops for me)
- Red Sprinkles (optional)
- Paper Straw Sticks
- Melt Candy Melts in 30 second intervals in microwave safe bowl, stirring between each heating until smooth and creamy.
- Line a tray with wax paper
- Dip each marshmallow into the chocolate and place on the tray
- Immediately top with sprinkles
- Break your pretzels into pieces and be sure to add your “stem” while chocolate is still runny (this way when it cools, the stem will be stuck into the marshmallow)
- Allow to cool in refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes
- Finally add a stick into each one and you have a delicious marshmallow pop!