Fun Backpack Gear Your Kid Will Love
Before you know it, your child will be heading out the front door and spending the majority of their days at school. Every parent knows that having good back to school gear is essential for your child to start their school year off on the right foot. Finding a good backpack and fun backpack gear to go along with it is essential for your child to have ready to go for the upcoming school year. Instead of spending hours searching for some ideas, here are some suggestions for fun backpack gear your kid will love.
Fun backpack gear your kid will love
- School Backpack for Teens. The color options are awesome for these backpacks, plus they come with an extra lunchbox and pencil holder, decorated in the same pattern. If you are searching for a one-stop shop backpack, this is the one for you.
- Emoji Plush Bean Bags. Let your child show off their emotions with these fun Emoji backpack clips. With over 24 to choose from, they can use a different one for each day of the week.
- DC Comics Backpack Clips. Calling all superheroes. Let your little one show off their superpowers with these adorable backpack clips.
- Whiffer Sniffer Backpack Clips. Let your child sweet the sweet smell of this clips all day long. Available in varying scents, they’re not only cute but smell delicious as well.
- Scentco Dino Dudes. If you have a dinosaur lover in your house, these adorable clips will be the perfect accessory for their backpack. Coming in all dinosaur varieties, your little one can pick out their favorite to display proudly.
- Scentco Scented Plush Backpack. Give your child the best backpack every for their year at school with this backpack that is entirely scented like s’mores.
- Bubblegum Mini Pillow. You never know when your child will need a pillow to rest their head. With this fun, colorful and scented option, they’ll be ready just in case.
- Leather KeyChain Holder. If your kiddo has to have house keys to get into the house after being dropped off by the school bus, having a keychain on their backpack is a great way for them to keep track of those keys. Plus, it’s an easy way for them to grab them and unlock rather than dig through everything in the bottom of their book bags.
- Mickey Mouse Water Bottle. Traveling to and from school can work up quite the thirst. Have a water bottle filled and attached to your kiddo’s backpack for them to have a drink handy whenever they may need it.
- Lego Star Wars Flashlight. You never know when having a flashlight attached to their book bag might come in handy. With this fun option, it will look stylish while being useful as well.
Letting your child find fun backpack gear to decorate their school bags is the perfect way for them to show off a bit of their personality, while also getting them excited about school!