Everyone knows Netflix. It is now one of the largest (if not the largest) streaming services out there. No wonder why with millions of shows it is easy to get sucked into binge watching 15 seasons of a show at once! We couldn’t do that as kids!
Now they are looking for people to help critique their content and they will PAY these people to sit and watch movies and shows all day. How cool is that?
The position is called an Editorial Analyst. You can go here to apply to be one. Here are the details of the position…
Editorial Analyst, Originals
- Los Angeles, California – can work remote
- Global Product Creative
- Watch, research, rate, tag, annotate and write an analysis for movie and TV content
- Quality assurance review of content metadata
- Timely and efficient completion of all projects
- Passionate about movies and TV with a deep knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Ability to distinguish nuances within different movie and TV genres
- Ability to distill the essence of a movie/show and share findings in a concise manner
- Ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-moving, professional environment
- Ability to multitask and self-manage projects that require cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to remain objective and deliver constructive analysis
- Aptitude to quickly learn new tools
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Experience with content analysis, coverage, and development a plus
- Experience or education in media/video industry or archival studies a plus
GO HERE to apply!