Minions Ice Cream
Everybody loves Minions! If you have a Minion party coming up, consider making this adorable Minion Ice Cream! Super Easy!
Yellow ice cream (banana or lemon)
6 Large Oreo cookies
Wilton Candy eyes -large size
Blue and yellow sprinkles
- Line a 9×9 pan with wax paper.
- Scoop out a quart of your favorite yellow ice cream (I used lemon sherbet).
- Separate 6 large Oreo cookies and discard the sides without creme filling.
- Press a Candy eye into the middle of each Oreo piece with the creme filling still attached.
- Scatter the Oreo “eye” cookies through out the ice cream.
- Sprinkle blue and yellow sprinkles on top.