Minions Ice Cream
This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking those links, helps keep this site free! Read Disclosure here.
Everybody loves Minions! If you have a Minion party coming up, consider making this adorable Minion Ice Cream! Super Easy!
Yellow ice cream (banana or lemon)
6 Large Oreo cookies
Wilton Candy eyes -large size
Blue and yellow sprinkles
- Line a 9×9 pan with wax paper.
- Scoop out a quart of your favorite yellow ice cream (I used lemon sherbet).
- Separate 6 large Oreo cookies and discard the sides without creme filling.
- Press a Candy eye into the middle of each Oreo piece with the creme filling still attached.
- Scatter the Oreo “eye” cookies through out the ice cream.
- Sprinkle blue and yellow sprinkles on top.
More Deals You May Like:
Amazon has the LEGO Duplo Town Fire Truck Building Kit marked down from $24.99 to $15.99 with free shipping. Spark young imaginations with a buildable DUPLO Town fire truck with movable crane, and a building with an open window! Pretend to...
Amazon has the Noise Cancelling Ear Plugs for Hearing Protection and Sleeping priced at $20.99. Get 55% off with code KCUKULP5 and score this for only $9.45 with free shipping. 【Ear Plugs Function】Keep sound quality of the music on concerts and festivals with...
Amazon has the Cheez-It Original Baked Snack Cheese Crackers, Family Size, 21 Ounce Box (Pack of 3) marked down from $12.57 to only $6.71 with free shipping. $2.24 per family size box! Satisfy your craving with 100% real cheese in...