Rainbow Cupcakes for St. Patrick’s Day
This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking those links, helps keep this site free! Read Disclosure here.
- Bake your favorite cupcakes (any box mix will work).
- Let cupcakes cool completely.
- Make Buttercream icing. We used the recipe from the side of the Domino Confectioners Sugar box, but any recipe will work.
- Transfer 1/4 of the icing to piping bag.
- Add green food coloring to the remaining icing and mix until you have the desired color.
- Transfer green icing to a second piping bag and use the grass tip (#233 Multi-Opening) to create the grass.
- Then pipe on some of the white icing for the clouds. Any large opening tip will work.
- Use AirHeads Extremes to make rainbows. Just cut to the desired length. I found these at my local Dollar General.
- Add a piece of Rolo chocolate candy under the rainbow for the pot of gold. I found these at my local Publix.
If you do not have a cake decorating kit, you can use a medium size zipper bag. Just put the icing in the corner of the bag and cut a small piece of the corner off to pipe. You will not be able to create the grass, but they will still look cute!
More Deals You May Like:
Amazon has the Party Popteenies – Party Pack – 6 Surprise Popper Bundle with Confetti, Collectible Mini Dolls and Accessories, for Ages 4 and Up (Styles Vary) marked down from $24.99 to $6.88! This deal is an Add-on Item. PULL, TWIST...
Amazon has the shangke Women Long Sleeve Maxi Dress with Pocket priced at $25.99. Get 40% off with code VJL42EAF and score this for only $15.59 with free shipping. Available in 4 different colors! Material:95% Rayon,5% Spandex Fabric:Super soft, stretchy and lightweight,can...
Amazon has the LEGO Duplo Town Fire Truck Building Kit marked down from $24.99 to $15.99 with free shipping. Spark young imaginations with a buildable DUPLO Town fire truck with movable crane, and a building with an open window! Pretend to...