Everyone with kids has a container somewhere full of old busted up crayons. You hate to throw them in the trash but the kids don’t want to use small crayons.
Snag that container and the kiddos and do this fun project to turn those old crayon into Tie Dye Crayons!
- Lay your Cupcake Molds out. I suggest placing them on a baking sheet so you can easily move the Molds to & from the oven with zero spills.
- Now take your broken crayons and remove all the paper.
- Then sort the crayons by color.
- Now for the fun part. Take your broken crayons and start placing them in the molds. To get a tie-dye effect, just toss the broken crayons in the molds randomly
- Once your Cupcake Molds are filled with crayons, turn the oven on 250 degrees. Then place the molds in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the crayons have melted.
- After your Tie-Dye Crayons are nice and melted, take them out of the oven and let them cool and return to a solid state.
- Once your Tie-Dye crayons are solid, Pop your Tie-Dye Crayons out of the molds.
- Color away!!! Enjoy 🙂