Recycle Old Crayons Into Tie Dye Crayons
This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking those links, helps keep this site free! Read Disclosure here.
Everyone with kids has a container somewhere full of old busted up crayons. You hate to throw them in the trash but the kids don’t want to use small crayons.
Snag that container and the kiddos and do this fun project to turn those old crayon into Tie Dye Crayons!
- Lay your Cupcake Molds out. I suggest placing them on a baking sheet so you can easily move the Molds to & from the oven with zero spills.
- Now take your broken crayons and remove all the paper.
- Then sort the crayons by color.
- Now for the fun part. Take your broken crayons and start placing them in the molds. To get a tie-dye effect, just toss the broken crayons in the molds randomly
- Once your Cupcake Molds are filled with crayons, turn the oven on 250 degrees. Then place the molds in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the crayons have melted.
- After your Tie-Dye Crayons are nice and melted, take them out of the oven and let them cool and return to a solid state.
- Once your Tie-Dye crayons are solid, Pop your Tie-Dye Crayons out of the molds.
- Color away!!! Enjoy :)
More Deals You May Like:
Walmart has the Ninja Professional Blender (NJ600WM) marked down from $89 to only $49 with free shipping! 900W of professional performance power Extra Large 72-oz pitcher with lid and pour spout Total Crushing Technology crushes ice, whole fruits and vegetables...
Walmart has the L.O.L. Surprise! Bigger Surprise with 60+ Surprises marked down from $89 to only $69.99 with free shipping! L.O.L. Surprise! Bigger Surprise! is the perfect gift for any young child! In a world where babies run everything, little...
Walmart has the Oster Large Capacity Countertop 6-Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven marked down from $99.99 to only $58.99 with free shipping! Large interior; holds up to a 13″ x 9″ pan Digital toaster oven cooking functions include Bake, Broil,...