Super Yummy S’Mores Cupcakes
This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking those links, helps keep this site free! Read Disclosure here.
Want S’Mores but it is just too hot for a fire? Check out these super yummy S’Mores Cupcakes!
1 Box yellow cake mix (plus ingredients to make the cake)
12 Graham crackers (crushed)
2 Tablespoons butter
Hershey’s chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 350′ degrees
- Make yellow cake mix batter as directed on the box
- Smash graham crackers in a zip-top baggie (there can be some larger chunks). Put butter in a bowl and put in the microwave for 20 seconds to soften. Mix with crushed graham crackers.
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Add a tablespoon of graham cracker mix to each cupcake liner.
- Add a tablespoon of cake batter to each cupcake liner.
- Cook for 7 minutes. Take out of oven.
- Add piece of broken Hershey chocolate on top of each cupcake. Top each cupcake with a couple of mini marshmallows.
- Cook for 8 minutes or until the marshmallows are lightly browned. Let them cool for 10 minutes before eating.
** You can also do this with chocolate cake mix for double the chocolate!
More Deals You May Like:
Amazon has the Fire TV Cube, hands-free with Alexa and 4K Ultra HD (includes all-new Alexa Voice Remote), streaming media player marked down from $119.99 to $69.99 with free shipping! Fire TV Cube is the first hands-free streaming media player with...
Amazon has the Ideal Magic Spectacular Magic Show Set marked down from $30.99 to $13.01 with free shipping. 100 easy to learn tricks and high quality props Perfect set for the aspiring magician Perform the disappearing card box, traveling handkerchief, vanishing...
Amazon has the ALEX Toys Rub a Dub Jungle Waterfall marked down from $19.50 to $8.33 with free shipping. That is 57% off retail! Create an elaborate and colorful waterfall Sturdy suction cups hold your props in place Oppenheim Toy Portfolio...