Turkey Cheese Ball – Easy & Fun Dish to Take to Thanksgiving
This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking those links, helps keep this site free! Read Disclosure here.
Looking for something fun to take to your Thanksgiving gathering?
Check out this SUPER EASY Turkey Cheese Ball. Takes five minutes to make and is a hit at any party!
- Cheese Ball
- Candy Eyes
- Pretzel Sticks
- Candy Corn
- Take your Cheese Ball and flip to the bottom.
- Take a spoon a scoop out a tiny scoop of cheese. You will be using this scoop of cheese later as “glue” so make sure to keep it
- Now take the pretzel sticks and poke one in the front of your cheese ball to create a turkey neck and then poke several pretzel sticks in the back to make Turkey feathers.
- Using that scoop of cheese as a “glue”, “glue” your candy corn onto the turkey neck pretzel stick.
- Then “glue” on the eyes.
- Place your Turkey Cheese Ball onto a serving dish and lay out your crackers.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Here are some in-process photos…
More Deals You May Like:
Walmart has the L.O.L. Surprise! Bigger Surprise with 60+ Surprises marked down from $89 to only $69.99 with free shipping! L.O.L. Surprise! Bigger Surprise! is the perfect gift for any young child! In a world where babies run everything, little...
Walmart has the Oster Large Capacity Countertop 6-Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven marked down from $99.99 to only $58.99 with free shipping! Large interior; holds up to a 13″ x 9″ pan Digital toaster oven cooking functions include Bake, Broil,...
This is in my Hurricane Kit – no need to buy a lot of bottled water! Walmart has the Igloo 5-Gallon Heavy-Duty Beverage Cooler, Orange marked down from $29.99 to only $19.86 and you can pick this up at your...