Looking for something fun to take to your Thanksgiving gathering?
Check out this SUPER EASY Turkey Cheese Ball. Takes five minutes to make and is a hit at any party!
- Cheese Ball
- Candy Eyes
- Pretzel Sticks
- Candy Corn
- Take your Cheese Ball and flip to the bottom.
- Take a spoon a scoop out a tiny scoop of cheese. You will be using this scoop of cheese later as “glue” so make sure to keep it
- Now take the pretzel sticks and poke one in the front of your cheese ball to create a turkey neck and then poke several pretzel sticks in the back to make Turkey feathers.
- Using that scoop of cheese as a “glue”, “glue” your candy corn onto the turkey neck pretzel stick.
- Then “glue” on the eyes.
- Place your Turkey Cheese Ball onto a serving dish and lay out your crackers.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Here are some in-process photos…