100 Piece edxeducation Linking Cubes For Early Math Only $9.34 (Retail $12.99)
TO GET THIS DEAL:
- CLICK HERE to go to the product page and click on “Add to Cart”
- Final price = $9.34
Shipping is free on any purchase with your Prime Membership otherwise shipping is free with any $25 purchase. If you don’t have a membership sign up for a FREE 30 day trial today!
- Edxeducation Math Cubes – Set of 100 – Linking Cubes For Early Math – Connecting Manipulative For Preschoolers Aged 3+ and Elementary Aged Kids
- CLEVER DESIGN — These math cubes snap together with a soft click, making them an ideal fine motor, construction and creative activity for ages 3+
- INSPIRE LEARNING WITH SHAPES — Five sides of each cube contain a different geometric shape to create more challenging activities: circle, square, triangle, pentagon and hexagon
- INCLUDES 10 COLORS — Watch as your youngster learns the art of pattern making or how to apply colors to learn math concepts, such as addition and subtraction, with this set of 100 construction cubes
- EARLY STEAM ACTIVITY — Give your child a fun introduction to counting, sorting, construction, creativity and arithmetic! Show them how to use sequencing and patterns to build early math skills
- TEACH EARLY MATH — Use the Activity Guide included to teach math concepts such as: number problems, algebra, geometry, measurement, problem solving and reasoning
- LEARNING THROUGH PLAY — Our products inspire children to play with purpose. Play is the best teacher! Our high-quality, educational resources fulfill learning needs from 18 months to 12 years
Prices change frequently, so this deal may expire at any time. Please pay attention to the post date.