Bedtime Questions For Kids Only $12.99
Jane.com has these Bedtime Questions For Kids for Only $12.99! The deck includes 100 open-ended questions that encourage meaningful conversations and a trusting relationship. As you peak inside their creative and inquisitive minds, these questions promote gratitude, kindness, positivity and higher self-esteem. The topics are geared towards ages 5-12, but younger or older siblings can certainly participate!
Some examples of questions are:
- What is something you’d like to learn more about?
- What are you most proud of yourself for?
- What was your favorite thing that happened today? Least favorite?
- If you did the grocery shopping, what would be on your list?
- What would you do if a stranger approached you?
- If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?
Each deck of Bedtime Questions contains 50 double-sided cards stored in a crystal clear, durable slider box. These boxes are top-quality and will hold up through years of this fun new bedtime ritual.