Coleman 120-Quart Xtreme 5 Marine Cooler Only $55
Walmart has the Coleman 120-Quart Xtreme 5 Marine Cooler marked down from $100.00 to $55.00 with free shipping to your home!
When you need a tough cooler with extraordinary ice retention, choose a Coleman 120-Quart Xtreme 5 Marine Cooler. Extra ThermOZONE Insulation retains ice for five days in temperatures up to 90 degrees Fahrenheit (32.22 degrees Celsius), and it still performs incredibly well on even hotter days. It’s also free from CFCs, HFCs and HCFCs, which deplete the ozone. The outside is treated with a UV color additive that resists yellowing and weakening in the case. Inside, there is plenty of room for all your food and drinks, including 190 cans, nearly eight cases of soda. A hinged lid with four cup holders on top keeps your drinks close, and two-way handles make carrying easier. An antimicrobial additive helps prevent the liner from odor-causing bacteria, and the drain is rustproof and leak-resistant, extending the life of your cooler. The lid is even designed for added comfort, with the option to add a cushion (sold separately).
Coleman 120-Quart Xtreme 5 Marine Cooler:
- Holds 190 cans, nearly eight cases of soda
- Xtreme 5 technology keeps ice up to 5 days in temperatures up to 90 degrees F (32.22 degrees C)
- Antimicrobial additive helps resist the growth of odor-causing bacteria on or in the cooler
- UV inhibitor helps prevents yellowing
- 2-way side handles and large tow handle for comfortable pulling
- All-terrain wheels for easier moving
- Tray and cutting board included for convenient food preparation
- Rustproof, leak-resistant channel for no-tilt draining
Check out all of the Walmart Clearance Deals we have posted recently!