Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible 3-in-1 Car Seat $75.99 (Was $167)
This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking those links, helps keep this site free! Read Disclosure here.
Walmart has this Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible 3-in-1 Car Seat marked down from $166.99 to only $75.99 with free shipping! From that first ride home from the hospital to the day your child is buckling up on their own, this car seat is there for the journey and ensures it’s a safe one.
- Rear-facing 5-35 pounds
- Forward-facing 22-40 pounds
- Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- Side impact protection
- EPP energy absorbing foam in the headrest
- 5-point internal harness with up-front adjustment fits babies up to 40 pounds
- QuickFit 5-position padded headrest adjusts with harness in one easy step – never needs re-threading!
- 3-position recline
- Infant head insert provides additional comfort
- Pivoting padded armrests
- Removable cup/juice holder on seat can be used on either side
- Removable pillow with padded belt covers
- LATCH equipped
- Meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards
More Deals You May Like:
Amazon has the Marpac Dohm Classic (White) | The Original White Noise Machine marked down to $31.47 with free shipping. We have one of these for when we travel. Helps mask noises so you can sleep! Works for babies too…
Amazon has the Non-Sterile Graduated Plastic Medicine Cups, 100 Count marked down from $4.24 to $1.50 and it ships for free with your Prime Membership or any $25 purchase. Disposable 1 oz. Medicine Cups Plastic, 1 oz. 1 Pack containing…
Amazon has the Under Armour Women’s UA Solid 6-Pack No Show White/Assorted Medium marked down from $19.99 to $9.98 and it ships for free with your Prime Membership or any $25 purchase. ArmourDry wicks moisture, accelerates evaporation Embedded Arch Support…
Creepy Halloween Shower Curtains Halloween is coming! If you are looking for inexpensive ways to decorate the entire house, check out our favorite Creepy Halloween Shower Curtains. Most are under $20 each too so you don’t have to spend a…