Defender Security S 4180 Doorknob Lock-Out Device Now $17.25 (Was $21.44)
Posted on: July 27, 2020 in Online Deals
- DOORKNOB LOCK-OUT DEVICE – The Defender Security doorknob lock-out device can be placed directly over the doorknob to prevent access to the keyhole.
- COVERS KEYHOLE – This doorknob security device is not designed to prevent turning an unlocked knob, but rather to block access to the locked keyhole, effectively keeping other keyholders out.
- REMOVABLE – The durable diecast cylinder is held in place with an O-ring and is removable when the device is unlocked and open. The cylinder cannot be removed when the device is closed and locked.
- DIMENSIONS – This lock-out device can protect round doorknobs that have a max diameter of 2-7/8”. Note that the shaft cut-out is oval/oblong in shape and measures 1-3/4 in. x 1-1/2 in., so it may fit loosely over some doorknobs with round, slender shafts.
- APPLICATIONS – This lock-out device is often used in evictions, rentals, home sales, on job sites, in-home, in-office storage knobs and more. It can be used in any situation where you want to prevent others with keys from unlocking the doorknob.
- This knob lock-out device is used to prevent access to a standard door knob
- The maximum outside diameter round door knob that can be protected with this lock-out device is 2-7/16 inches
- Gray painted finish
- Diecast construction