DEIK Santoku Style Chef Knife With Gift Box Now $18.99 (Was $39.99)
I actually bought this knife to replace one a few months ago and I am in LOVE. I still can’t believe I only paid around $23 for this knife. It is very sharp and cuts amazingly well!
- VG10 Steel Core: VG10 Damascus Steel includes Vanadium, the key ingredient to superior corrosion resistance and hardness. Rated at 60-62 HRC the blade core is surrounded by 33 layers of hard and soft alloy steel in distinctive water like pattern making this knife sharp and stays sharp longer compared to other carbon steel kitchen knives.
- V Grind: Edge accurately hand sharpened on both sides with V shaped edge design. Tested by home and professional cooks the angle and V shape makes the knife edge stronger and last longer a perfect mix of effortless precision and long lasting endurance
- Versatile: Balanced and light this Japanese Santoku styled chef’s knife has a flatter blade which prevents it from rocking on the cutting board and makes it easy on your everyday cutting tasks including chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, deboning
- G10 Handle: The Knife handle is made from Laminated Pakka wood ergonomically designed to fit your grip the G10 Pakka Wood Handle greatly increase the level of ease during food preparation and your hands are less prone to fatigue, compared to other knifes this makes this knife much safer in the long run
- Our Guarantee: Treat youself or your beloved ones to this very attractive Japanese style Professional Damascus Chef Knife, with 90 days no questions asked return or replace commitment, 100% money back guarantee and a Lifetime warranty, On sale special!
Amazon pricing changes frequently, so this deal may expire at any time. See more Amazon Deals!