DeskCycle 2 Under Desk Exercise Bike and Pedal Exerciser $119
Posted on: February 4, 2019 in Online Deals
This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking those links, helps keep this site free! Read Disclosure here.
- The DeskCycle-2 is the same top quality bike as the DeskCycle with the addition of the adjustable leg and a fresh new logo. Set the maximum pedal height to 10 inches like the DeskCycle, or drop it down to 9 inches to give you more desk clearance.
- Use at work or home – Use while on your phone, watching TV, playing video games or any time you’re sitting still and your legs are free. It’s great for general exercise and physical therapy.
- Smooth and Quiet Magnetic Resistance – Pedal away quietly without disturbing your coworkers or family members. The DeskCycle has ultra-smooth smooth pedal motion. This makes pedaling the DeskCycle an unconscious activity so you can focus your attention on your work or other activities. This is achieved by combining magnetic resistance and a precision flywheel with an effective weight of 40 lbs.
- The DeskCycle-2 will work at a desk as short as 27 inches. Persons over 5’10” will need a taller desk.
- Wide resistance range with 8 resistance levels – More than twice the resistance range of the other pedal exercisers; 8 calibrated resistance settings; from very easy to more than you need.