DuraMax Flo n’ Go 14-Gallon Rolling Gas Can **Handy in a Hurricane**
The whole reason we bought this is because hubby read the company that makes these is going out of business. Basically gas cans are going to go up in price and get harder to get. We realized Amazon has the DuraMax Flo n’ Go LE Fluid Transfer Pump and 14-Gallon Rolling Gas Can marked down to $99.90 with free shipping so we went ahead and got one. No assembly required, it’s ready to go right out of the box. We have it full of gas and ready for the hurricane!
- 14 gallon portable fuel container
- Molded from durable, high-density polyethylene
- Siphon based pump System. Hand pump allows you to eliminate spillage and overfills by stopping and restarting the flow of fuel when needed
- 10′ hose with hanger for easy storage
- For use with gasoline, diesel, or kerosene fuels
- Comes with MaxFlo Siphon Pump with at-the-handle pump control allows for auto-shut-off and restarts and clean, hassle-free siphon control
- Wheeled for easy transportation, high density polypropelyne for dent, corrosion and rust resistance
- 10 foot hose with two shut-off valves , at both the thank and the hose connector make the hoes easy to disconnect for refilling and transportation
- Ideal for industrial, commercial and recreational applications
- Use on light commercial equipment, farms, landscape crews, dockside and cottage applications
Amazon pricing changes frequently, so this deal may expire at any time.