- Connect your home phone to your compatible Alexa-enabled device to call any phone number, using just your voice.
- Echo Connect uses your existing home phone service (analog landline or VoIP) to make and receive calls (carrier charges may apply). You can control if Alexa dials a ‘1’ for local calls or not.
- Plug Echo Connect into your home phone jack, complete setup with the Alexa App or on alexa.amazon.com, and you’re ready to make and receive calls.
- Sync all your contacts from a smartphone or tablet. Don’t have an existing address book or mobile device? Use alexa.amazon.com to quickly add the contacts you need from any internet-connected PC or Mac.
- Call contacts and voice dial numbers hands-free. And navigate automated phone systems with your voice.
- Echo Connect will work with your compatible Alexa-enabled devices.
Amazon pricing changes frequently, so this deal may expire at any time.