- LESS NOISE OUTPUT – The average noise output for all of the thermo-electric dehumidifiers we tested was 53.2 dB. On the other hand, the EDV-1100 was measured at 50.9 dB, 2.3 dB below average. Making it generate less noise to provide you a good night sleep at night.
- MAXIMUM PORTABILITY – The EDV-1100 couldn’t be any more portable. For one, it can easily be transported. Secondly, it is also one of the smallest, lightest thermo-electric dehumidifiers on the market.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION – The Eva-Dry EDV-1100 has a manufacturer specified power draw of 22 watts. That makes it low on energy consumption so you can save on your electricity bill and also helps the environment
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – It is made from high quality and superior materials making it durable. It also has renewable reservoir which absorbs musty odors from stagnant air and also eliminates odors and fungus.
- PLUG AND PLAY SETUP – This couldn’t be easier to use. Simply plug it in and turn it on. It will immediately start dehumidifying. If the condensate collection bucket fills up the “FULL” LED will light up and the dehumidifier will automatically shut off.
Amazon pricing changes frequently, so this deal may expire at any time.