Frontline Plus for Dogs 4588 lbs Purple, 6 Month $33.49 (Was $100)
This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking those links, helps keep this site free! Read Disclosure here.
- WATERPROOF FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT FOR DOGS: Frontline Plus for Dogs provides waterproof, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick treatment and control for your dog. This product is approved for use on dogs 45-88 lbs.
- BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE WITH FRONTLINE: Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills adult fleas plus flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent establishment of new infestations.
- KILLS FLEAS AND TICKS: Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks. This flea and tick treatment kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease
- TRUSTED FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION FOR DOGS: Frontline has been trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older.
- LASTING FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION: Frontline’s long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pet’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs works non-stop for a full 30 days. A 6-dose supply lasts for 6 months.
- If you are not satisfied with Frontline Plus for any reason, please contact the Boehringer-Ingelheim Animal Health Customer Care Team at: 1-800-660-1842.
Amazon pricing changes frequently, so this deal may expire at any time.