Walmart has the George Foreman 2-Serving Classic Plate Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press, Red, GR10RM marked down from $25.50 to only $13.99 and you can pick this up at your local store for FREE!
- 2 Servings: Tight on countertop space? This grill is your answer. It fits two servings of your grilled favorites, and it’s perfect for small apartments and couples.
- Classic Plate Grill: This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods. Plus, it doubles as a Panini Press.
- George Tough Nonstick Coating: There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s durable, easy to clean, and reduces the need for butter and oil.
- Fat-Removing Slope: It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals.
- Drip Tray: The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
- Power Indicator Light: The power light turns on when you plug in the grill and shuts off when it’s preheated and ready to cook. *from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck.
You can save $10 off any $50 Walmart Grocery Pick Up Purchase too!