George Foreman 9-Serving Classic Plate Electric Indoor Grill $19.99
Posted on: October 29, 2018 in Online Deals
Walmart has the George Foreman 9-Serving Classic Plate Electric Indoor Grill and Panini Press, Platinum, GR2144P marked down from $59.95 to only $19.99 and you can pick this up at your local store for FREE!
- Family-Sized: Feed the whole family, with leftovers to spare! The 144 square inches of grilling surface lets you make up to nine servings at a time.
- Classic Plate Grill: This is the original George Foreman Grill. The durable grill plates give you lean, mean grilling power for all your favorite foods. Plus, it doubles as a Panini Press.
- George Tough Nonstick Coating: There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s durable, easy to clean, and reduces the need for butter and oil.
- Fat-Removing Slope: It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* for leaner, tasty meals.
- Dual Cooking Positions: Use the slope or set it flat. The kickstand on the back of the grill gives you options for removing fat as you grill or cooking on a flat surface.
- Drip Tray: The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
- Floating Hinge: Sliced veggies or a steak that’s bigger than your appetite—the floating hinge seamlessly adjusts to cook foods of all sizes.
- Ready Indicator Light: Green means go! Indicator lights on the top of the grill let you know when it’s plugged in and when it’s ready to cook.