Get $40 off ANY $40 Purchase w/ New Target REDCard Sign Up
WOW if you don’t have a Target REDCard yet….now is the time to get one!
Target is offering $40 Off a Future Qualifying Purchase of $40 or more to newly approved customers that apply for a Target REDcard until 3/22/2020. Yes, this means you can get $40 to spend at Target for FREE!!! Think about it – free clothes, free diapers, free food, free home decor and more!!!
This is for DEBIT and credit cards. Yes, you can get this awesome deal WITHOUT a credit check!!!
I personally have the Target Debit REDCard. It’s easy to get and not a credit card. You link it to your checking account and when you use the card at checkout it drafts that amount from your checking account. Just like paying cash!
- Sign up for a debit or credit REDcard before 7/22/20
- Upon approval, a coupon for $40 off a qualifying $40+ purchase will be mailed/issued with your REDcard
Overview of the Debit Card Application Process:
- You must be 16 years of age and have a United States address to apply for a Target Debit Card online. You must have a United States based checking account.
- The Target Debit Card is issued by Target Corporation and can only be used at Target stores in the United States and on Target.com.
- Keep in mind, you’ll need to have handy your Social Security number; valid driver’s license, state ID or military ID; personal checking account and bank routing numbers; and other personal information.
- They’ll have to verify your personal checking account number before you can use your card.
- An Extra 5% Off most items at Target and Target.com
- Free 2-Day Shipping for eligible online orders at Target.com
- Extended return period (30 extra days)
- 15% Off + free shipping on select diapers, wipes & formula subscription orders
- Save an extra 5% at any in-store Starbucks location when you use your REDcard