HI-Spec 13 Piece Wood Carving & Crafting Set Only $9.99 (Retail $13.99)
TO GET THIS DEAL:
- CLICK HERE to go to the product page and click on “Add to Cart”
- Final price = $9.99 + Free Shipping w/$25+ Order
Shipping is free on any purchase with your Prime Membership otherwise shipping is free with any $25 purchase. If you don’t have a membership sign up for a FREE 30 day trial today!
- ✔️ ART & WOODCRAFT: Whether wood carving, sculpting or decorating, get the Hi-Spec Wood Carving & Crafting Set for a selection of knife and chisel tools. Find palm-sized chisels, angled-chisels/knives and gouges for chip and relief carving, whittling, and even pumpkin carving and linoleum cutting, whatever the art, craftwork, or DIY woodworking project
- ✔️ COMPLETE WOOD CARVING: The Hi-Spec Wood Carving & Crafting Set features the most popular types of blades for DIY projects: Flat Straight Chisels: 7.2, 7.2(rounded), 4.3mm; V-Parting Chisel: 5.8mm; Skewed Chisels/Knives: 7.8, 7.2(double skew), 6, 5.5, 3.3mm; Flat U-Gouge out cannel bevel: 8.8, 6.8, 5mm. The blades are user-replaceable. Includes a whetstone for sharpening. Presented in a zipper case for carry in a pocket
- ✔️ LOVERS OF WOOD: Whether whittling by slicing off tiny pieces of a wood to sculpture a figurine, an ornamental spoon or chip carving to create letters and intricate patterns in wooden plates and boards the Hi-Spec Piece Wood Carving & Crafting Set has tools for the beginner or seasoned carver. From popular soft crafting woods such as mahogany, pine, butternut, basswood, or even soapstone and clay, a range of creative projects is made possible
- ✔️ BLADES OF STEEL: Woodcarving can be as simple or as complex as the carver cares to make it – in any case, the blade matters. Made from SK Carbon Tool Steel, an alloy noted for its hardness and resistance to impact loads, the 4.1cm long pre-sharpened blades of the Hi-Spec Wood Carving & Crafting Set ensure accurate cutting and shaping of wood. With just the occasional oiling and re-sharpening of the edges, the blades maintain a working lifetime of use for the next project
- ✔️ HANDLED WITH CARE: Wood-crafting requires patience, precision and time, so a comfortable handling of carving tools is a must. The handle shape of the Hi-Spec Wood Carving & Crafting Set allows holding for precise control in detail work, just like with a pencil. Made from beechwood, with a polished finish, the 12cm handles are lightweight and have a flattened base for light mallet or palm tapping. A plastic cap covers each tool for safe storage and blade protection
Prices change frequently, so this deal may expire at any time. Please pay attention to the post date.