- Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it’s easy to care for and exotic in appearance
- Because it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the Monstera Deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces. Smaller size, but still a big impact
- You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”. The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them
- This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot. It is easy to grow and tolerates low light
- Good for your health, a NASA study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home
- House plants have been proven to reduce stress, aid in restful sleep, boost your mood, and improve productivity
- This plant grows in a 4″ plastic nursery container and measures from 8-11″ Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds
Shipping is free with your Prime Membership or any $25 purchase. If you don’t have a Prime Membership, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial now!