Walmart has the 12 x 12”(11 PCS)Patio Pavers Interlocking Wood Tiles Wood Flooring Tiles Indoor & Outdoor For Patio Garden Deck Poolside marked down from $52.99 to $39.98 with free shipping.
- GO HERE to add it to your cart
- Select in store pick up or get free shipping is free to your home with any $35 purchase
- Final price = $39.98
Our wooden patio pavers are made of 100% non-toxic solid fir wood. The interlocking base makes wooden tiles very easy to assemble and no tools required. You can place these 12 inches floor tiles on any hard and flat surface like cement, wood floor or on the carpet. These high-quality wood flooring tiles are built to last for years without much care and maintenance. Perfect for refurbishing your old decking, simply place on top for a clean new look! They can be applied to the deck, poolside, balcony, gazebo, greenhouse, bathroom, etc.
Easyfashion 12 x 12”(11 PCS)Patio Pavers Interlocking Wood Tiles Wood Flooring Tiles Indoor & Outdoor For Patio Garden Deck Poolside
- Selected material of fir wood: Our 12” interlocking wood tile is crafted out of natural solid fir wood and durable PVC plastic parts.
- Excellent workmanship: Fully sanded tiles prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters.
- Nonslip surface: Grooves on each wood slat increase friction, and avoid accidental slipping when the tiles are wet.
- Interlocking wood tiles: These 11 pieces wooden floor tiles are interlocked together. Just snap tiles together and place them wherever you want.
- Maintenance & care instructions: If the wood decks are used outdoors, we recommend treating them at least twice a year with wood preservative or wood oil.
- Easy to assemble: These 12 inches wooden floor tiles have interlocking snaps on the back for easy and quick assembly, no tools required.
- Wide applicability: Our wood flooring tiles are great materials for house renovation and patio designs. You can place these tiles on any hard surface like cement, wood floor or on the carpet.
- Tight screw fixation: In order to provide you with steady support when you walk on our wooden tiles, the fir wood board and base are fixed with self-tapping screws to make sure they are sturdy and solid in use.