KAIWEETS Non Contact Voltage Tester Pen Now $10.59
To get this deal:
- Add the KAIWEETS HT100 Non Contact Voltage Tester to your cart
- Clip the $3 off coupon
- Shipping is free with your Prime Membership or any $25 purchase
- Final price = $10.59
- SAFETY FIRST: It will send out multiple alarms through sound and light. When the voltage is detected, the tip will send out red light and beep. When the higher the sensed voltage is, or the closer it is to the voltage source, it beeps at a higher frequency. At the same time, the screen will be red or green, red means high voltage and live wire are detected, green means low voltage and null wire are detected.
- NON-CONTACT: With NCV inductive probe for AC voltage; Just place the tip near a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the pen beeps, you know there’s voltage present. The live wire detector can automatically detect the live or neutral wire. Ideal for breakpoint Test. Handy circuit tester for electricians, homeowners.
- DUAL RANGE: Detects standard and low voltage (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC) for more sensitive and flexible measurements. Press the S button to adjust sensitivity and adapt low range for doorbells, thermostats, irrigation wiring etc.; The NCV sensor automatically recognizes the voltage and displays it on the bar graph.
- SECURITY LEVEL: IEC rated CAT III 1000V CAT IV 600V, Meets CE requirements; The electrical tester is safely double insulated. High Voltage Alert to warn you of voltage above 90V, the screen turn red and the safety symbol on the screen shines.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Bright LED flashlight for work in dim ares; Low-Power-Indicator when battery voltage is below 2.5V; Automatic Power Off after 3 minutes without operation or signal detection; Pocket-sized, pen hook allows you to carry it in your shirt pocket. We provide 36-Month after sale service, Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns: Support@kaiweets.com
Prices change frequently so this deal may expire at any time. Please pay attention to the post date. If the deal is expired here are some other options to help you find the best deal available right now…