KitchenAid Professional 7-Quart Largest Lift Stand Mixer Candy Apple Red Only $269
Posted on: May 28, 2018 in Online Deals
Woot! has the KitchenAid Professional 7-Quart Super Big Biggest Capacity Large KSM7581CA 7-Quart Bowl Largest Lift Stand Mixer Candy Apple Red marked down to $269.99 and it ships for FREE with your Prime Membership. These are $397 on Amazon right now!
The KitchenAid 7 Qt Bowl Lift Stand Mixer is designed to provide professional-style results. It’s KitchenAid’s most powerful, best performing, longest lasting, quietest, and largest capacity mixer. 14 Dozen Cookies. Over 8 lbs of Dough. No Problem.
- Largest Capacity Residential Bowl-Lift Available 7-Quart (6.6 L) – Handles 8.5 lbs of mashed potatoes, 8.5 loaves of bread, 14 dozen cookies.
- 7-Quart Stainless Steel Bowl Largest Capacity Residential Bowl-Lift Available: 7-Quart (6.6 L) – Handles 8.5 lbs of mashed potatoes, 8.5 loaves of bread, 14 dozen cookies.
- KitchenAid’s Most Powerful, Quietest Available 1.3HP high efficiency DC motor is designed to run longer and delivers optimum torque with less heat build-up. Easily handles recipes requiring longer mixing, kneading and whipping times. The all-metal, precise gear design produces a smooth, quiet sound.
- KitchenAid’s Longest Lasting Designed for long life of high performance
- KitchenAid’s Most Efficient Advanced feedback control communicates in micro seconds to the motor to ensure optimal power is delivered to the bowl
- Professional Bowl-Lift Design For sturdy bowl support and stability when mixing heavy ingredients or large batches. The lever smoothly raises the mixing bowl into position for efficient beater-to-bowl contact.
- 10-speed slide control Ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- Includes Dishwasher Safe Accessories: Maximize bowl coverage with the stainless steel 11-wire elliptical whip, coated metal flat beater and power knead dough hook. Handles small and large jobs equally well.
- Professional-Style Attachment Power Hub – Fits all current KitchenAid attachments
- Direct Drive Transmission, All Steel Gears, and All-Metal Construction