Lincoln Logs Centennial Edition Tin Amazon Exclusive Now $29.99 (Was $49.99)
- Real wood logs made in the USA
- OVER 150 PIECES – The set contains 153 pieces, including logs made of real, high-quality maple wood stained with a rich brown finish plus easy-to-use plastic roof eaves and slats. Each log has indentations, allowing them to be simply stacked together for hours of building fun
- 4 figures included
- Easy-to-follow building instructions
- Collectible retro-style tin
- A LINCOLN LOGS CLASSIC, JUST THE WAY YOU REMEMBER IT – Celebrate 100 years of nostalgic memories with the LINCOLN LOGS Centennial Edition Tin! This fun and educational toy reminds the older generation of fond childhood memories and evokes a classic feel, just the way you remember it.
- OVER 150 PIECES – The package includes 153 classic pieces made of real, high-quality maple wood stained with a rich brown finish. Each piece has indentations that can be used to connect it with others to create a roof, a roof facade, walls, a porch, fences, and more.
- 3 BUILDING IDEAS – Follow the step-by-step instruction manual that’s included to construct 3 different models all at once with this building set! These wooden pieces allow builders to create their own log houses, backyards, stables, and more. This set includes figures of two cowboys and two horses.
- EASY AND QUICK CLEANUP – You won’t have to worry about where to store these classic pieces after playtime, since this set comes with a handy, reusable tin can. This teaches and trains builders to keep their playing areas tidy and organized. This set is recommended for ages 3 and up.
- AMERICA’S NATIONAL TOY : Invented by John Lloyd Wright, son of famous American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, in 1916, LINCOLN LOGS has become America’s National Toy . Beloved by 4 generations of builders, LINCOLN LOGS provides hours of fun while building a solid foundation of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS: LINCOLN LOGS supports key areas of a child’s development growth. As the stack the different part together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: LINCOLN LOGS wooden parts and pieces are responsibly made in America with 70% of the wood coming from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified forests or other forestry managed timberlands. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
Prices change frequently so this deal may expire at any time. Please pay attention to the post date.