Loctite 1360700 Adhesive & Sealant Now $6.70 (Was $12.48)
Posted on: July 1, 2021 in Online Deals
- Loctite, 2 oz, epoxy weld bonding compound glue, 2 part system, consists of an epoxy resin & a hardener, when mixed in equal Volumes
- Adds Extra shine to your product
- Manufactured in China
- Can be used as a convenient alternative to welding. For bonding metals such as iron, steel, aluminum, brass, bronze, copper and pewter.
- It can be used as an adhesive for repairing, filling and rebuilding all metal and common surfaces.
- It cures to a metallic gray finish and can be easily sanded, drilled, machined or painted when fully cured.
- Does not shrink. Resistant to most shop fluids such as diesel, gasoline, anti-freeze, motor oil, hydraulic and transmission fluids.
- Recommended for repairing machinery, appliances, tools, lawnmowers, automotive components, pipes, and embedding bolts and screws into metal.