Lovelace & Babbage Board Game Only $9.99 (Retail $19.99)
TO GET THIS DEAL:
- GO HERE to go to the product page and click on “Add to Cart”
- Final price = $9.99
Shipping is free on any purchase with your Prime Membership otherwise shipping is free with any $25 purchase. If you don’t have a membership sign up for a FREE 30 day trial today!
- FAMOUS SCIENTISTS – Play as a pioneer of early computing, like Ada Lovelace or Charles Babbage, to build a program that solves problems for famous patrons like Charles Darwin, Mary Shelley, and more!
- HIGHLY STRATEGIC – A fast-paced programming game where you must balance quick mental math with efficient planning. Will you pressure your opponents by flipping the timer or wait until the last second?
- HISTORY OF SCIENCE – Build the world’s first computer in this cyberpunk-feeling math game, running logical code to make your computer program impress famous figures from across science history!
- WHO CAN PLAY – Perfect for your game group: history enthusiasts, computer programmers, and strategy gamers all love playing this geeky technology game; and it makes a great birthday surprise!
- ENGAGING GAMEPLAY – Fans of programming games, real-time strategy, set collection, and mental math will have a blast playing Lovelace & Babbage! 2-4 players, 15-30 minute playing time, ages 14 and up.
Prices change frequently, so this deal may expire at any time. Here is the current pricing…