Walmart has the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit™ – Luigi™ Set, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch 00045496882846 marked down from $99.99 to $58.30 with free shipping.
TO GET THIS DEAL:
- GO HERE to add it to your cart
- Select in store pick up or get free shipping is free to your home with any $35 purchase
- Final price = $58.30
- Control a real-life Mario Kart with Nintendo Switch and watch it come to life in the game!
Race a real-world Mario Kart™ through your home! Use the Nintendo Switch™ system to control your kart and watch as it reacts to what’s happening in the game as you boost and drift to victory. Your in-home course comes to life on-screen with a view from right behind the driver’s seat.
- Turn your home into a Mario Kart course of your design
Place gates and customize courses in the real world, then see them come alive with different in-game environments like jungles and snowscapes and obstacles like Piranha Plants. Use objects from around the house to customize your courses and add challenge, then watch the game transform your home into the Mario Kart world.
- Zoom around the house with up to three friends
Bring along some friends to race around your custom course in Custom Race or Grand Prix!* Just make sure each player has their own Nintendo Switch system, the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit™ game and either the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit ™ – Mario™ Set or Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit™ – Luigi™ Set
- The magic of augmented of reality doesn’t just mean you’ll see your course and opponents come alive on screen. Hit a boost in the game? Watch as your real-life Mario Kart speeds up. Get hit by a Green Shell? Look out, because your kart will slow down! If you’re worried about straying too far from the course (or your living room), Smart Steering will help guide you along.
- The races you progress through in Grand Prix mode are varied—the windy environment might push your kart to the side, while the in-game Piranha Plant gate will bite you if you pass through the wrong side. As you play, you’ll unlock more speed settings, costumes, environments and more! These can all be used when you want to create your custom course. Even Rainbow Road makes an appearance!
- *Custom course materials not included. Additional games, systems and karts required for multiplayer mode. Systems and karts sold separately. Game download required and available as free download on Nintendo eShop.
- USA Today – “…a fun, imaginative way to spend time. “
- Polygon – “…absolutely magical.”
- The Verge – “…a racing game that’s really unlike anything else out there.”
- GameSpot – “…an engaging, fun new way to experience Mario Kart.”
- GameXplain – “Mario Kart Live [Home Circuit] is extremely fun to play.”
Prices change frequently, so this deal may expire at any time. Please pay attention to the post date.