Microsoft Xbox One Bluetooth Wireless Controller Only $39.99
Posted on: November 19, 2018 in Online Deals
Walmart has the Microsoft Xbox One Bluetooth Wireless Controller, Black, 6CL00005 marked down from $59.99 to $39.99 with free shipping to your home. This is the Black Friday price for a controller. Remember most bundles only have one so you need another if you want to play two people!
- Up to twice the wireless range of previous controllers on Xbox One consoles only
- Connect up to 8 Wireless Controllers at once to your console
- Seamless profile and controller pairing
- Compatible with Xbox One Play and Charge Kit, Xbox One Chat Headset, and Xbox One Stereo Headset
- Remap buttons through the Xbox Accessories App, which is available for Xbox One and Windows 10
- Enhanced comfort and feel
- Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition
- Textured grips
- Responsive thumbsticks and an enhanced D-pad provide greater precision
- Triggers and bumpers are designed for quick access
- Menu and View buttons quick for easy navigation
- Features a 3.5mm stereo headset jack that lets you plug your favorite gaming headset right into the controller
- Ports 1 x Micro-USB port 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo headset jack
- Wireless Range Max: 36′ / 10.97 m (Xbox One consoles only)
- Compatibility Xbox One, Windows 7/8/10 PCs and Tablets. Wired PC/Tablet use requires micro-USB cable (not included) and drivers. Please note that Bluetooth capabilities require Windows 10 devices to be running the Windows Anniversary Update.
Check out all of the Walmart Clearance Deals we have posted recently!