Navitas Organics Chia Seeds Now $4.42
- Named after the Mayan word for “strength,” the tiny chia seed is a substantial source of protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants!
- A good source of magnesium, calcium and iron, Navitas Organics Chia Seeds also provide 11% DV fiber and 2g protein per serving.
- Chia Seeds are abundant in omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3’s are are revered for their anti-inflammatory properties and essential for optimal functioning.
- Make chia pudding (the tiny seeds expand when soaked) or add to salads, oatmeal, dips, smoothies, and baked goods.
- USDA Organic, Kosher, Non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, 19 Servings.
To get this deal:
- Go to the Navitas Organics Chia Seeds, 8 oz. Bag, 19 Servings — Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free page
- Clip the coupon
- Then click on the “Subscribe & Save” option on the right side of the item page
- Check out for $4.42 with free shipping
- Once your order ships, go to “Your Account” and cancel any future shipments if you don’t need them. Don’t worry they will email you before they ship out the next order!
New to Subscribe & Save? Learn more about it here!
Prices change frequently, so this deal may expire at any time. Please pay attention to the post date.
Find More Subscribe & Save Items: