Operation Pet Scan Board Game With Silly Sounds Now $10 (Was $19.92)
- PRETEND YOU’RE A VET: The Operation Pet Scan game has a twist on classic Operation gameplay. Cavity Sam’s dog, Rex-Ray, ate things he shouldn’t have, and players need to get them out of his belly
- MAKE REX-RAY FEEL BETTER: Using the Dog-o-scope, players drag the plastic ailment along the path from Rex-Ray the dog’s belly and out his tail end without letting it fall out
- WATCH OUT FOR THE BUZZ: If a player strays from the path and the buzzer goes off, the ailment drops. If it falls out, their turn ends. Remove it successfully and he’ll fart or bark in relief
- SILLY SOUNDS: The Operation Pet Scan game features silly sound effects. Press the dog’s nose to hear fun sounds including barks, belly gurgling, and farts
- FUN KIDS’ GAME: The Operation Pet Scan board game is a great choice for your child’s play date or to keep your kids entertained on a rainy day. It makes a fun gift for kids ages 6 and up
Find more Walmart Big Save Event Deals here >> Prices change frequently, so this deal may expire at any time. Please pay attention to the post date.