Play-Doh Wheels Crane & Forklift Construction Toys Now $3.50 (Was $9.99)
Play-Doh Wheels Crane & Forklift Construction Toys
Amazon has the Play-Doh Wheels Crane & Forklift Construction Toys with Non-Toxic Cement Buildin’ Compound Plus 2 Additional Colors marked down from $9.99 to $3.50 and it ships for free with your Prime Membership or any $25 purchase. That is 65% off retail!
- Creative construction fun – Let’s get creative and build something! These 2 Crane and forklift toys build imaginations and make silly cement bricks, slabs, beams, and other building materials.
- Featuring Play-Doh cement building’ Compound – it’s 2 ounces of the quality non-toxic Play-Doh compound we all know and love with specks mixed in to look like cement, plus 2 cans of classic colors!
- Build and cut with the crane – the crane toy squeezes 4 fun shapes Like logs and beams with its Rail accessory. It’s also got a detachable cutter and a removable crate to mold rocks.
- Haul it all with the forklift – the forklift toy slides up and down to lift loads of Play-Doh beams and bricks. It also features fun molds to create signs and other construction gear with the cement compound.
- Build your own construction zone – look for other Play-Doh wheels construction toys and building’ Compound for a full-on building Bonanza with your little toy Truck fan! Other sets sold separately.
Prices change frequently, so this deal may expire at any time. Please pay attention to the post date. If the deal is expired here are some other options to help you find the best deal available right now…