Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (41mm, GPS, Bluetooth) Smart Watch Now $299.99
Posted on: December 16, 2020 in Online Deals
- STYLE YOU CAN COUNT ON: Galaxy Watch3 combines style—two sizes, two finishes, three colors and, 50,000 plus¹ watch faces-with military-grade durability² and water resistance³
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE BEHND: Galaxy Watch3 gives you the freedom to call, text, stream music and get notifications via Bluetooth connectivity
- You can share the PDF report of your ECG recording with your health care provider using the Samsung Health Monitor app on your compatible Galaxy phone
- BATTERY BUILT FOR ENDURANCE: The Galaxy Watch3’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a day ⁵on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with Wireless Power Share⁶
- STRONGER INSIGHTS. NEXT-LEVEL FITNESS: Spend your time moving while Galaxy Watch3 tracks seven popular activities automatically. Get more out of each movement thanks to built-in run coaching⁷
- LEVEL UP YOUR DOWNTIME: Galaxy Watch3’s automatic sleep tracker offers insights on how to get a better night’s sleep. It also monitors your stress level and helps you recenter with breathing guides
- SMART WATCH. SMART LIFE: Integrated Bixby voice functionality ⁹can read your texts, make a call or initiate coaching on command and on the go. Samsung Pay lets you leave home without a wallet. And a multilayered defense-grade security platform keeps all your data safe.
- ANDROID/iOS COMPATIBLE: Pairs seamlessly with Android devices and select iOS devices¹⁰.
- Supported on both Android and IOS. This device passed military specification (MIL-STD-810G) testing against a subset of 10 specific conditions, Including drops from 4.9 feet, extreme temperatures, dust, shock/vibration, and low pressure/high altitude. ³Water-resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:210. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high-velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water. 4G LTE standalone connectivity only available on Samsung Galaxy Watch3 LTE version. Standalone voice calling on LTE version requires initial pairing with eligible Samsung Galaxy device and separate qualifying wireless plan. Your carrier may not support standalone voice calling, or support may be available only in certain areas. Please check with your carrier for more information. Standalone functionality limited if paired phone is not powered on or connected to a wireless network. Requires Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Android 7 or later, and Samsung Health Monitor app (available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store) 45mm version lasts longer (56 hours) than 41mm version (43 hours). Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary. Works with QI compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non-Samsung QI devices not guaranteed); speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. Most Bixby voice functionality requires LTE or Bluetooth connection to a phone. LTE version requires initial setup for standalone use. ¹Samsung Pay is not available on iOS smartphones. After initial setup, Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch3 can make at least five transactions without reconnecting to a network. Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch3 requires network connection through LTE or Wi-Fi or via Bluetooth pairing with compatible smartphone. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch3 is only compatible with select cards, carriers and Samsung devices and non-Samsung Android phones. Samsung Pay on the Galaxy Watch3 is compatible only with NFC-type payment terminals.