Amazon is offering the Shark AV1010AE IQ Robot Vacuum with XL Self-Empty Base, Multi-Surface Brushroll, Advanced Navigation, Perfect for Pet Hair, Works with Alexa, 2nd Generation, Black marked down from $599.99 to $399.99 with free shipping.
These are a game changer if you have pets. We have two dogs and I would have to empty our Roomba sometimes twice per run (our oldest sheds a LOT!!). This runs daily and we only have to empty every few weeks!
- FORGET ABOUT VACUUMING FOR UP TO 45 DAYS: A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- FASTER MAPPING: Faster mapping speed for a quicker total home map compared to the previous model (RV1001AE)
- BETTER CARPET CLEANING: Improved carpet cleaning performance compared to the previous model (RV1001AE)
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING: Multi-surface brushroll pulls in all kinds of dirt and debris from carpets and floors
- PHONE OR VOICE COMMAND: Schedule whole-home cleaning or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- POWERFUL SUCTION: Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets and floors.
- ROW-BY-ROW CLEANING: Methodically cleans row by row and then navigates room to room for complete home coverage.
- TOTAL HOME MAPPING + ROOM SELECT: Maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean immediately.
- PERFECT FOR HOMES WITH PETS: Designed for homes with pets, this automatic vacuum features a self-empty base, a multi-surface brushroll, and a multi-stage filtration system to capture dust, dander, and pet allergens.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Shark IQ Robot, Self-Empty Base, (2) Side Brushes & Filter
Amazon pricing changes frequently, so this deal may expire at any time.