To get this deal:
- Add the TACKLIFE T8 800A Peak 18000mAh Lithium Car Jump Starter for Up to 7.0L Gas or 5.5L Diesel Engine, 12V Auto Battery Booster with LCD Screen, Portable Power Bank with USB Quick Charge to your cart
- Use code coupon code C9J8L3YVat checkout
- Shipping is free with your Prime Membership or any $25 purchase.
- Final price = $47.99
- POWERFUL BUT COMPACT: With 800 amps peak current, the Tacklife T8 can jump start 12V cars, SUVs, trucks or vans up to 30 times on a full charge (charging takes 4.5 hours). It’s a compact power bank (18000mAh capacity), can charge your phone with dual USB ports (one is a 5v/9v Quick Charge) and power your other car accessories using a 12V 10A DC port.
- LONG-LASTING STANDBY TIME: Unlike other car jump starters, you can manually turn the Tacklife T8 ‘OFF’ to slow down the battery’s self-discharge – allowing to the T8 to hold its charge for up to 12 months while not in use. (Please remember to turn ‘ON’ before charging or it will not charge.)
- USER-FRIENDLY EXTRAS: Not just a car battery charger, the T8 comes equipped with super bright LEDs functioning as an emergency flashlight. The red light can function as a traffic hazard warning signal in the event of an accident. The T8 is a multifunctional life-saver with a strobe, SOS signal and built-in Compass. The digital LCD screen clearly displays the remaining power.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The unique design of the Tacklife T8 car jumper is bold but easy to handle. The specially designed indicator notifies you of incorrect use with an audible buzz and flashing lights. The full metal clamps are built to last and are ergonomically designed to be easy to open.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: TACKLIFE T8 jump starter, smart jumper cables, wall charger, car charger, USB cable, cigarette lighter socket adapter, EVA carrying case and 2-years warranty. Our after-sales customer service is available at any time. Please feel free to contact us for help.
Prices change frequently, so this deal may expire at any time. Please pay attention to the post date. If the deal is expired here are some other options to help you find the best deal available right now…