Target Black Friday Deals Coming Early for REDCard Holders
Target just released its 2019 holiday schedule!
Target REDCard holders will be able to shop the REDCard Early Access Sale at Target.com starting at 12:01 am on November 27th. Target Circle Members will get access at 6 pm as well.
It’s free, saves you 5% on all purchases, and gets you free two-day shipping year-round and exclusive cardholder coupons. Not only that, but you get all of these benefits as well!
- You’ll get online and Target app access to 100+ Black Friday deals.
- Get access to deals on Wednesday 11/27 at 2:01 a.m. (CT).
- Make sure to pay with RedCard at checkout to see the sale price.
- Receive 5% off all purchases.
- Get access to Target Circle deals on 11/27 at 6:00 p.m. (CT).
If you don’t want the credit check for the credit card, get the Target REDCard debit card!
Almost make sure to sign up for Target Circle. Here are some benefits…
- It’s free to sign up.
- You’ll get online and Target app access to select Black Friday deals.
- Get access to deals on Wednesday, 11/27 at 6:00 p.m. (CT).
- Make sure you are signed in to your Circle account at checkout to see the sale price.
- Earn 1% on all purchases to redeem later, and get access to exclusive deals all season long.
You cannot receive the RedCard 5% instant savings and earn the Target Circle 1% back in the same transaction.