ThinkFun Hacker Cybersecurity Coding Game Now $12.49 (Was $29.99)
Amazon has the ThinkFun Hacker Cybersecurity Coding Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 10 and Up marked down from $29.99 to $12.49 and it ships for free with your Prime Membership or any $25 purchase. That is 58% off retail!
- Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in brain and logic games.
- Develops critical skills – Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills as well as core programming principles, and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- What you get – Hacker is a cybersecurity coding game and STEM toy for boys and girls age 10 and up where you learn programming principles through fun gameplay. It includes a game grid, control panel, challenge booklet, 2 agent tokens, 9 movement tiles, 13 revolving platform tiles, 5 double-sided transaction tiles, a transaction link token, 3 data file tokens, 2 exit point tokens, a virus token, alarm token, 2 lock tokens, and a solution booklet.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Comes with 120 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
Prices change frequently, so this deal may expire at any time. Please pay attention to the post date. If the deal is expired here are some other options to help you find the best deal available right now…
Compare Prices for ThinkFun Hacker: