From funny quips about atoms to puns about biologists, these silly science jokes will have your children laughing out loud in no time.
Science can be a tricky subject for some kids, but these hilarious jokes about chemistry, physics, and other scientific topics make it easy to learn and fun to remember. With so many different types of humor, kids of all ages can appreciate these funny science facts and gags. Also check out science experiments for kids to do at home!
Get ready to laugh with this collection of science humor that’s perfect for any curious kid who loves learning — and laughing!
1. Q: What did the scientist say when he found two atoms of helium?
2. Q: How does a scientist freshen their breath?
A: With experi-mint!
3. Q: Why couldn’t the biologist cross the road?
A: Because there were too many chromosomes!
4. Q: What did one lab rat say to the other?
A: I’ve got my scientist so well trained, it’s a little scary!
5. Q: What did the DNA say to the other strand?
A: Do these genes make me look fat?
6. Q: Why was the math book so sad?
A: Because it had so many problems!
7. Q: Why did the scientist go to the grocery store?
A: He needed some ingredients for his experiment!
8. Q: What does a physicist do when he’s upset?
A: He “takes the quantum leap!”
9. Q: What did the alien say when it found out about gravity?
A: ‘Oh, great… another force to contend with!’
10. Q: How do you find an elephant in a lab?
A: You don’t—you can’t have elephants in labs, they’re too big!
11. Q: Why did the germ cross the microscope?
A: To get to the other slide!
12. Q: What did one neuron say to the other?
A: My myelin’s better than yours!
13. Q: What do scientists like to drink at lunchtime?
14. Q: Why was the chemistry book so excited?
A: It just got an A+ in its class!
15.Q: How do you organize a space party?
A: You planet!
16. Q: What did the scientist say when he mixed sulfur and oxygen together?
A: Wow, I’ve just made SO2!
17. Q: Why don’t scientists like rain?
A: Because it’s acid!
18. Q: What did the thermometer say to the other thermometer on a hot day?
A: You look heated!
19. Q: How do scientists stay cool in the summer?
A: They use their AC-cents!
20. Q: How does a biologist solve puzzles?
A: With gene-ius!
21. Q: What did the biology student say to her professor?
A: Can I DNA later?
22. Q: What did the electron say to its friends when it had to leave early?
A: I have to quantum now!
23.Q: How do scientists greet each other?
A: With atoms of joy!
24.Q: Why wasn’t the physics book very smart?
A: Because all it had were theories!
25. Q: How does a physicist measure an angle?
A: With a protractor-er!
26. Q: Where do scientists go on vacation?
A: The lab-rador!
27. Q: Why did the scientist never get sick?
A: Because he had immunity!
28.Q: What did the chemist say when he found two atoms of hydrogen?
29. Q: How do scientists find out how old something is?
A: By carbon dating it!
30. Q: What kind of doctor fixes broken planets?
A: An astro-not!
31.Q: Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
A: They make up everything!
32.Q: What did one lab rat say to the other after a successful experiment?
A: We make a good team!
33. Q: What did the scientist say when he was stuck on an island?
A: I’ve got some isolating to do!
34. Q: How do scientists pay for their experiments?
A: With grant money!
35.Q: Why do scientists think outside the box?
A: Because that’s where all the interesting data is!
36.Q: How does a physicist entertain themselves?
A: By reading quantum comics!
37.Q: What did one atom say to the other when it had an idea?
A: I’ve got a ion you!
38. Q: Why did the scientist get lost in thought?
A: Because it was unfamiliar territory!
39.Q: What did the plant say to the scientist when they were done working together?
A: I root for you, pal!
40.Q: How do scientists get through a difficult problem?
A: By thinking outside the flask!
41.Q: What did one lab rat say to the other after they got an A+ on their experiment?
A: We are so scientifically sound!
42. Q: How does a scientist cut up their food?
A: With a scissor-ific knife!
43.Q: What did the biologist say when he forgot to bring his lunch?
A: Oh no, I’m famin’ for knowledge!
44. Q: Why did the scientist take a break from working?
A: To give her brain cells some rest!
45.Q: What did one gene say to the other after their experiment was successful?
A: We make a great pair of alleles!
46.Q: How do scientists stay motivated in tough times?
A: By having a positive reaction!
47.Q: What did the physicist say when someone asked him what time it was?
A: It’s relative!
48.Q: Why don’t scientists ever get bored?
A: Because they’re always discovering something new!
49.Q: What did the scientist say when he was running late to a meeting?
A: I’m sorry, I got held up by the speed of light!
50.Q: What did one neuron say to the other neuron?
A: We’ve got an electric connection!
51. Q: What did the scientist say when he found out about a new discovery?
A: That’s so exciting, I’m positively charged!
52.Q: What did the chemistry professor say when her students were being too loud?
A: Please be more considerate, this is a lab-oratory!
53.Q: Why don’t scientists like measurements?
A: Because they’re always uncertain!
54.Q: How does a chemist greet someone?
A: With an element of surprise!
55.Q: Why did the biologist go to the beach?
A: To study some marine life!