ShopAtHome Cash Back Program – The FAQ’s!
What is ShopAtHome.com?
ShopAtHome.com is a free shopping portal that:
- Gives you access to the best deals from your favorite stores.
- Sends you a rebate check 12 times a year just for shopping at your favorite online stores.
- Gives you a great selection of free catalogs, discount magazines, and free e-newsletters.
And… all of this right from the comfort of your home!
Does this Cash Back service cost me anything?
No, ShopAtHome.com’s Cash Back program is a 100% free service.
What are the benefits of joining ShopAtHome.com?
ShopAtHome.com offers you:
- Free shopping Toolbar providing you real-time alerts for coupons and cash back savings when shopping online
- Up to 70% Cash Back on purchases from more than 3,000 merchants
- Access to thousands of grocery coupons, restaurant coupons, prescription coupons, contests and free samples
- Offers to exclusive double and triple cash back savings
- Access to over 700 Catalogs and discounted Magazines
- Free E-Newsletters with up-to-the-minute coupons and specials
How do I sign up to be a member of ShopAtHome.com?
To become a member of ShopAtHome.com, just click here http://www.shopathome.com and select Join Now at the top of the page to become a ShopAtHome.com Member. For your convenience you can also join from many of our pages! With just an e-mail address and a password, you can:
- Earn Cash Back just by shopping at your favorite stores
- Have access to thousands of grocery coupons, restaurant coupons, prescription coupons, contests and free samples
- Get offers to exclusive double and triple cash back savings
- Order free catalogs, discount magazines and sign up for free e-newsletters
- Gain access to coupons and specials.
How secure is my account information in ShopAtHome.com?
ShopAtHome.com’s Cash Back Site uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and firewall technology to protect your personal information. We are committed to protecting your privacy. ShopAtHome.com’s Cash Back program does not request your credit card information in order to begin earning cash rebates. Only when you are ready to buy something from a specific Affiliate Store’s site will you be asked by that Store for your credit card information.
What is the ShopAtHome.com Toolbar?
How would you like to be informed every time your favorite website has a sale or special? Would you like to be able to find coupons and special deals on products you are shopping for? The ShopAtHome.com Toolbar does all this!
The Toolbar is a free, easy-to-use shopping assistant that allows you to take the power of ShopAtHome.com with you anywhere on the Web. When you install the Toolbar, you are adding a whole new set of functions to your Web browser. For example, you can use the Toolbar to perform a ShopAtHome.com search from any site on the Web, or to search for specific products or coupons on any given page. The ShopAtHome.com Toolbar also offers users exciting features such as text alerts whenever Sites that YOU choose have a sale or special!
I made a purchase. When do I get a check?
To keep costs low ShopAtHome.com will send a rebate check when your account balance reaches the $20 minimum. If you made purchases that have posted to your account within a payout period and your mailing address has been verified you should be eligible to receive a cash back check. If your account has not reached the minimum of $20.00, your cash back balance stays in your account and once you reach the monthly minimum, we will send your check. Please be sure to check the cash back payout schedule on myShopAtHome.com.
What is a Track Back Number?
Each Track Back Number represents a Cash Back opportunity pursued by you on ShopAtHome.com. It shows each click by you that occurred through the ShopAtHome.com site or toolbar to one of our stores. We keep Track Back Numbers on hand and accessible to you for three months. If a problem arises or you need to ask a question about a specific transaction, you are able to refer to the Track Back Number so we can get to the bottom of it quickly. Your Track Back Numbers can be found in your “my ShopAtHome.com” under “my Trackbacks“.