Sign Up For a Target RED Debit Card to Save 5% & Get Free Shipping – NO Credit Check Required!
This post may contain affiliate links. Clicking those links, helps keep this site free! Read Disclosure here.
Have you signed up for a Target Debit REDCard? Now they are offering a Debit card that links to your banking account – it’s not just a credit card anymore. There are so many great benefits to having one including:
Benefits for both the Debit & Credit card:
- 5% off every day
- Free shipping at Target.com (no minimum purchase)
- Extended returns — 30 extra days
- Up to 1% of purchases go to school of your choice
- The online application process for debit and credit has immediate approval (except for some debit applications that require a few days to confirm a bank account)
- REDcard holders can easily check their credit card account balance, make a payment, review past statements, check their debit card transaction history and manage their PIN. They also get to enjoy exclusive offers available only to REDcard holders.
Here is how the Target Debit REDCard Works:
- Works like a check by withdrawing your purchase amount from your existing checking account
- There is no annual fee
- Secured access via a pin number
- Cash back up to $40 when making an in-store purchase
Here is how the Target Credit REDCard Works:
- Charge your in-store and online purchases
- No annual fee (be sure to check out the interest rates and other fees before signing up)
- Manage your account and make payments online