Submit a Guest Post (Craft, Recipe, Tip, Article)
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on SwagtGrabber.com. We are always interested in finding new and creative ways to help our readers save money and get more out of life.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- The submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication.
- Guest posts should offer practical, money-saving tips, advice or ideas.
- Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions that appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 1000 words or less. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, the Word Count Tool is handy: http://www.wordcounttool.com/)
- The use of bullets, lists, and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please do not use HTML format. Simply type your up your post and attach relevant images.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions that require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
Submissions that closely adhere to these guidelines are much more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between two to four months for your guest post to be published. If you submit a query (i.e. an idea for a guest post as opposed to a guest post submission in full), we will review it and contact you if we are interested in pursuing the next step. If you do not hear from me within 2-4 weeks after submitting your query, you may assume we do not think it is a good fit for my readers.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please use the form below.
Please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your email address
- Your URL
- The article title - we may adjust
- The body of your post.
- Include a short bio and links to images you would like to include.