Fairywill UltraSonic Powered Electric Toothbrush Now $15.95
Posted on: May 31, 2021 in Online Deals
- Powerful Cleaning – ADA Accepted , with 40,000 micro-brushes per minute, enjoy clean and healthy teeth. Get a thorough cleaning with reduced noise, an overall upgrade over other regular electric toothbrushes. Our company’s product packaging is unified packaging, the outside display is black, and the inside is the correct color.
- One 4-Hour Charge Last 30 Days – compatible with any power source with an auto shut off after a full charge and a low battery reminding. The long battery life is supported by USB charging. This electric toothbrush is convenient to use at home or travel – bring it on any trip with the easy to use adapter and USB cable. THE 2 MINUTES SMART TIMER with interval pausing every 30 seconds encourages a good brushing habits.
- High Quality ADA Accepted – This Fairywill product is ADA Accepted . The ADA is the professional association of dentists dedicated to serving both the public and the profession of dentistry. The ADA promotes the public’s health through commitment of member dentists to provide quality oral health care, accessible to everyone. Fairywill always works to give you the highest level of quality and care, that is why we associate ourselves with the best and work to give you the best.
- 5 High-Performance Brushing Modes to suit different conditions of teeth and gums. 55 gram extra-light weight designed, less than half of regular electric toothbrush. Light in hand but thorough cleaning with reduced noise, upgraded brushing experience than a regular electric toothbrush. 4 brush heads and a toothbrush heads hygienic protective cover included, to offer well-rounded protection on your brush heads hygienic and dust-free.
- The bristles are made with dupont nylon, to suit teeth topography for thorough cleaning of gums and hard to reach areas. There is a rounded bristle top for safety and gentleness. The brush heads will remind you to replace your brush head through blue indicator bristles. Gentle on your gum and blue indicator bristles fade in color to let you know when it’s time to replace the brush head.