DIGGRO Alpha-3 High Precision 3D Printer Now $155.99 (Was $269.99)
High Precision 3D Printer
Amazon has the DIGGRO Alpha-3 High Precision 3D Printer with 4.3 inch Touch Screen Large Build Volume Filament Run-Out Detection marked down from $269.99 to $155.99 with free shipping when you use code 2AVBR349 at checkout!
- 4.3inch Touch Screen: Equipped with a 4.3inch full-color touch screen with user-friendly UI interface, allowing you view and select files easily, and provides you with a completely new operation.
- Super Quiet and High Precision: Adopts with TMC2208 drive chip with higher subdivision and a nozzle 0.4mm in diameter, which will reduce noise while working and ensure higher running accuracy.
- Filament Run-out Detection and Resume Printing: When the 3D printer has run out of filament, it will automatically notify you. Also, the printer can be resumed to print when it recovered from a power failure.
- High-power Hot Bed: Consists of aluminum substrate, glass build platform and PC film, ensuring the printer works efficiently at a uniform temperature. The glass construction platform has better flatness, and the PC sticker ensures a decent adhesion of the hot bed and avoids warp of the model.
- Advanced Open Source Firmware: Owns the latest open source firmware, people can expand more functions independently according to their needs.
Prices change frequently, so this deal may expire at any time. Please pay attention to the post date. If the deal is expired here are some other options to help you find the best deal available right now…