2019 National Nurses Week Freebies & Deals
Nurses Week runs May 6th- 10th for 2019. You’ll only need your work Photo ID to get these offers. Make sure to share this list with all of the nurses you know!
National Nurses Week Freebies:
- Amazon – Head on over and browse all the Free Nursing Books, because they won’t last forever!
- Applebee’s Grill & Bar – Dollaritas are back! $1 Margaritas available now. Special promotions vary by location, so your neighborhood Applebee’s is the best place to start. You can also reach them toll-free at 888-592-7753 and they’ll be happy to check with any Applebee’s near you on your behalf.
- Buca di Beppo – we just got confirmation that they’re not offering a freebie this year.
- Chick-fil-A – Check with your local restaurant for Chick fil A nurses week participation, because each may offer great freebies for nurses!
- Cinema Cafe – Free popcorn for nurses with valid ID all week
- Cinnabon – From May 6-12, participating Cinnabon Bakeries will offer a choice of a free Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll, MiniBon®, or 4-count BonBites™ when nurses show their healthcare ID badge
- Chipotle – Nurses Week Freebies 2019 Chipotle offers round out some very tasty food this year! However, in 2017 and 2018 Chipotle announced that they’d have specials, just not during nurses week. Although last year they did offer a BOGO special for Teacher Appreciation Week. Come on, Chipotle!? Nonetheless, at participating Chipotle’s, every Wednesday is medical professional BOGO 50% OFF!
- Culver’s – Individual locations offer specials throughout the week for nurses with a valid ID
- Dunkin’ Donuts –
- Duck Donuts: The Chesapeak location is offering a 20% discount to all teachers May 6th-10th
- Einstein Bro’s Bagels – no offer has been announced for this year
- Freebirds World Burrito – For Teacher Appreciation Week, MAY 6th TO MAY 10th, Freebirds is offering a $10 PER PERSON TACO BAR FOR TEACHERS AND SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS. Call our catering crew to get your taco meal deal!
- Häagen-Dazs: Free cone
- Jimboy’s Tacos: Past years they’ve offered nurses who show ID, a BOGO Free Original Ground Beef Tacos through May 12 (limit 3)… but nothing has been announced yet for this year
- MOD Pizza: BOGO Free pizza or salad on 5/12. In store only, and must show valid ID.
- PDQ – Teachers & Nurses receive 50% off of their entire check on Tuesday, May 7, with valid ID.
- Pollo Tropical: Through May 12, nurses get 25% off any purchase when they show their healthcare ID
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Through May 12, show your ID for a BOGO free sandwich, salad or pick your pair
- Salata – Buy One, Get One Free offer on salads or wraps of equal or lesser value when teachers show their valid school ID in store on Weds, May 8.
- Scooter’s Coffee: On May 6, nurses get 50% off any drink when they show their ID. Plus, enter to win a $50 gift card!
- Sprinkles Cupcakes – free sweet treat with badge at participating locations
- Sugar Shack Donuts & Coffee – Free house doughnut on Monday, likewise you’ll get 30% off all week.
- Texas Steakhouse & Saloon: Through May 12, nurses take $5 off a minimum purchase of $15 or more when they show their badge.
National Nurses Week Discounts & Deals:
- 1-800-Flowers – Save up to 50% on floral deliveries through the end of June
- Disney World – special discounts for nurses at the Swan and Dolphins resorts. Call 800-227-1500 and mention the code DREAMS. Mention that you are a nurse at the time of booking!
- Lydia’s Uniforms (now Uniform Advantage) – Nurses get 20 percent off nurse mates clogs, athletic wear and shoes. Use Code SAVE to save even more!
- Nature’s Gift – Nurses receive 10% off purchase price of essential oils and most other products with a current state license. They must have a copy of their license.
- PDQ – Will offer nurses who show their badges 50% off their total check on May 8th.
- Salus Medical Uniforms – Nurses can save 80 percent on nurse jackets, scrubs, uniforms and more.
- Shoe’s.com – Grab your $5 reward just for joining their free reward program, plus save 25% with code SPRING25
- Sleep Number – Nurses can receive 35% off their purchases with license verification.
- WGU – Western Governors University has scholarships available and no-fee application during nurses week for additional schooling.
National Nurses Week School and Textbooks:
If you or someone you know is a nurse, then you may already know that CEU stands for Continuing Education Unit. In other words, nurses are required to take claseses to keep their licenses. As a result, state boards keep a close eye on classroom hours. Source Nurse.org In addition to the free books we listed above, we found these discounts on education for Nurses Appreciation Week:
- CNA practice test – find it free here!
- Continuing Education Classes for Nurses – If you’re considering a career in nursing, then a great way to start is with a free class!
- Elsevier – Use coupon code 92635 to take 30 percent off nursing and other medical references and textbooks. Free shipping is included.
- Lippincott Williams – Take 20 percent off plus free shipping on any nursing package or nursing textbook with coupon code WZT51HFD.
- NetCE – All nurses and nurse practitioners can take a 23-credit online geriatrics course for $39 through the end of May.
- Nurse.com – Cardiology nursing courses start at just $10.
d.org/nnw – 2019 National Nurses Week Webinar: Emerging Technology and Its Impact on Nursing Practice (Free Webinar)
- Picmonic.com – Use coupon code BZ3OHCPRPQTHLK216 for 20 percent off your subscription, which can be applied to nursing or medical school through Feb. 9, 2018.
- RN.com – No coupon code needed. Get professional nursing topics starting at just $10.
- Skyscape – Use coupon code YGGU-DRPX-MION for 20 percent off the Daviss Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests through the end of June.
Thanks Gimme Freebies!